Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International bank transfer

Options
  • 25-09-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I was just wondering, but how long does it take for a bank transfer to go through if sending to an international bank? In my case The Netherlands. Yesterday I set up a transfer to pay for one of the new iPod Touches and was wondering if it'll go through in time before they start shipping (which is in October..my guess is 1st, but its really vague). I'm buying officially from Apple fyi, although for some reason they gave me the details of a bank in Europe. I did this before for my 3rd gen iPad (so I know these bank details are legit) but I can't remember how long it took. Also I chose standard instead of urgent to avoid being charged more than was needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

If you used BIC and IBAN and the payment is Euro it will be in the beneficiary account on the next business day.

Advertisement