Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryder Cup

Options
  • 25-09-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone was going to watch the Ryder Cup on Sunday or if anyone had an recommendations of where would be good to go? Currently in Camden but moving to Dalston at the weekend so wont have a clue where to go on Sunday afternoon.

Hils

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

What time will this be wrapping up on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

it's on in chicago, so that's central time, 6 hours behind.
    if it's a walkover for one of the teams, could be done by 8 or 9.
    if not, could be a lot later.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

I'm going to be in the Sheephaven in Mornington Crescent earlier that day watching the hurling final and will probably stick around. Landlord is very good at putting on any sport if you ask him so I figure that's your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm going to be in the Sheephaven in Mornington Crescent earlier that day watching the hurling final and will probably stick around. Landlord is very good at putting on any sport if you ask him so I figure that's your best bet
    Will probably do the same myself. Enjoyed watching the first game there.

Advertisement