Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting to IT Sligo

• 25-09-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello I need to travel to IT Sligo next week I was wondering what's the best way to get there? I know there's a train from Dublin, but what's the best way from the train station?

Thanks for your help:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭shanec1928

senape wrote: »
    Hello I need to travel to IT Sligo next week I was wondering what's the best way to get there? I know there's a train from Dublin, but what's the best way from the train station?

Thanks for your help:D
    google maps. It's about 15 min walk

• Registered Users Posts: 43 senape

I'll be carrying something heavy so I can't really walk it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭shanec1928

senape wrote: »
    I'll be carrying something heavy so I can't really walk it.
    Taxis beside the train station so or the bus station is beside the train station as well. The bus goes to the college. Not a clue of times though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Bus is fairly useless... better off spending the extra couple of euro on a taxi!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭JyesusChrist

Your best of getting a Taxi form the station. Its only a 5 minute drive from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement