Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin shop

Options
  • 25-09-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I had a link in my bookmarks to a shop in Dublin city centre - I've deleted it-;) can anyone tell me where it is please?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Address: Opening hours:
    Ovale Ireland Monday-Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00
    70 Lower Gardiner Street, First Floor Sunday: 12:00 - 18:00
    Dublin 1, Ireland

there's an ecig shop/stall in the square in tallaght too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Aw thanks so much - I'm going to St.James tomorrow and want to pop in. Just had a look and there is no phone number -anyone know where it is in relation to say Jervis Centre?? I'm useless with directions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

google maps would probably help there :)

i think it's reasonably close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

dragona wrote: »
    Aw thanks so much - I'm going to St.James tomorrow and want to pop in. Just had a look and there is no phone number -anyone know where it is in relation to say Jervis Centre?? I'm useless with directions.

Its on the corner of talbot street and gardiner street, downstairs is a net cafe and shop is on the first floor, across from o'sheas pub/hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

You can get the Luas at James' Hospital and it will drop you to store street. The shop is less than a minutes walk from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Thanks a million :D

Advertisement