Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2tickets Vs Liverpool November

Options
  • 25-09-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, looking for 2tickets for Spurs V Liverpool, November 28th for any member who is unable to go to match. Was planning on going to another game but tickets were gone when they went on general sale.
    My husband is a die hard Tottenham Fan but we dont really see the point in getting membership for him when he will probably never be able to afford a trip over, we got married recently so I have a few yoyos put aside, It will be a small honeymoon for us 2nts in London 1 of those gurranteed to be spent at WHL.
    I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this . . . thanks :cool:

*tickets go on sale oct 22/23*

Attached:
    Got this arranged for him for a Wedding Day surprise, thought some of ye would like to see :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

allout123 wrote: »
    Hello, looking for 2tickets for Spurs V Liverpool, November 28th for any member who is unable to go to match. Was planning on going to another game but tickets were gone when they went on general sale.
    My husband is a die hard Tottenham Fan but we dont really see the point in getting membership for him when he will probably never be able to afford a trip over, we got married recently so I have a few yoyos put aside, It will be a small honeymoon for us 2nts in London 1 of those gurranteed to be spent at WHL.
    I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this . . . thanks :cool:

*tickets go on sale oct 22/23*

Attached:
    Got this arranged for him for a Wedding Day surprise, thought some of ye would like to see :D

Hey, firstly congrats. Lads, can anyone help this young lady out as my pair are not available!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pancho84

I dont have tickets unfortunately, I just managed to scrape two tickets on general sale for the Wigan home game but I am impressed at the framed letter, how did you manage to get that sorted?? nice touch

• Registered Users Posts: 4 allout123

Thank you for the best wishes ! Hopefully some1 cansort us out , Caroline at WHL she was brilliant, i don’t think she would havebeen quite so accommodating only for the wedding or even a milestone birthdayshe would be fair enough. PM me if you would like to contact her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

If u join twitter and follow a person called @hotspurtickets it is a place where people sell their unwanted spurs tickets etc. If u contact him and let him know what u want then he might be able to sort sumn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

allout123 wrote: »
    Thank you for the best wishes ! Hopefully some1 cansort us out , Caroline at WHL she was brilliant, i don’t think she would havebeen quite so accommodating only for the wedding or even a milestone birthdayshe would be fair enough. PM me if you would like to contact her. :D
    Have you had any luck yet? Tickets go on sale 20/10. I am using all my memberships unfortunately. Lads anyone not going help out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Hi allout123, I am in Cork and have a membership that you could use. I now have located somebody with a second adult one. PM me if still interested.

Advertisement