Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Nokia Flip Phone?

Options
  • 25-09-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, Im looking for a flipphone for someone, I know they're an old design now but this person had theres for years and doesnt like the regular kind, also it has to be Nokia with an okay camera 2MP will be fine. All other features a bonus, she doesn't do anything except call and text and take pics.

Does anyone know if they still do decent ones? I tried Googling it but they released so much crap in the US and the Far East and everywhere else that its impossible to sort through it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Does it have to be new?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Well I'm just looking for the model number to track down myself on Adverts/Ebay etc, if it was good condition or a refurb Id take it...

I think the 6600 is about the only option unless you know any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

There is plenty of different flip nokias, I think the 6600 fold is probably the best option. Similar options 6267, and 6131

• Registered Users Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thanks, cant find any at a decent price anywhere though.

Advertisement