Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Your Cuts

Options
  • 25-09-2012 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

this is a warning to everyone. Ensure you make your cuts each week to get your roster down to the right number.

You must have 59 players before sim to Week 4 and 53 players before the sim to regular season. If you don't do this, the CPU will automatically cut players on you and these players will be fair game to all (i.e. Allowed to be picked in the FA draft or by anyone once it concludes).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Warning again lads.

Any players dropped will be fair game.

53 players needed by the time I advance the franchise on Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Bengals cut Green-Ellas! Wow! Surely a trade for a pick would have been able to have been done with someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I don't know what's happening!

Final warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

SantryRed wrote: »
    Final warning.

What time will the league be advanced tonight mate? Just wondering in case there's any nice FA's available to swipe :pac:

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    What time will the league be advanced tonight mate? Just wondering in case there's any nice FA's available to swipe :pac:

Maybe I won't tell you. Keep them all for me :pac:

Midnight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No action in Cleveland, no stars to cut

Advertisement