Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with poetry question in irish

Options
  • 25-09-2012 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi i was just wondering could someone tell me what they know about the poetry question because i know the unseen is only worth 15 but i want to do well. and my teacher is useless. (i am doing higher)
    what are they looking for?
    Can you use simple irish as long as you get the point across?
    And any other relevant info.

Also does anyone have a sample answer for subh milis or dioltas an mhada rua

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Misstscra wrote: »
    hi i was just wondering could someone tell me what they know about the poetry question because i know the unseen is only worth 15 but i want to do well. and my teacher is useless. (i am doing higher)
    what are they looking for?
    Can you use simple irish as long as you get the point across?
    And any other relevant info.

Also does anyone have a sample answer for subh milis or dioltas an mhada rua

Well, it's better to use simple Irish that's correct with spelling and grammar compared to more "advanced" Irish with lots of mistakes with spelling and grammar. It would be nice to throw in a few learnt phrases too.

I only got a C in higher level Irish but I'll see if I can find my answer for Subh Milis this weekend. You'd be better off looking through the thread with all the notes, it's a common one on there!

Advertisement