Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthur's Day 2012

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭ULMarc

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    Texas were fantastic!!

Jape coming on in dolans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Professor Green and Tinie Tempah in Belfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭ULMarc

Jape are good

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

The Dolans gigs were all organised by Dolans themselves, not as surprise acts by Diageo. The lineups were published during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Texas were fantastic!!

Agreed.

408292_308147865960045_1452138340_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Agreed.

408292_308147865960045_1452138340_n.jpg

Were you the photographer in there last night super woody?

I was one of many. We were told going in that we could not take pics of the band (but I did get one sneaky shoot in) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gandr

i dont think any brewery workers from Dundalk were riasing their glasses to ARTHUR,after the way they were treated.

I was one of many. We were told going in that we could not take pics of the band (but I did get one sneaky shoot in) ;)

Did you take the pictures of the people in Smyths? There was a photographer going round taking pictures of couples etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Texas were fantastic!!

Agreed.

Woody you must have been standing right beside me for that shot! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Did you take the pictures of the people in Smyths? There was a photographer going round taking pictures of couples etc

I saw a few photographers doing that. Ken Coleman was there as well.

I saw a few photographers doing that. Ken Coleman was there as well.

Yeah there was a few alright. Someone took a pic of myself and the girlfriend, think it was ken actually, wouldn't mind getting my hands on a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I bumped into Ken this morning. I was wondering was SuperWoody101 = Ken Coleman. He informed me the new Testament album is good. Which it is. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Kenartcorp is Ken :P

Woody you must have been standing right beside me for that shot! :D

Could have been :) I only got a few pictures as I had another event to go to that night. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.495636590447211.117855.278570372153835&type=1

I think Ken was taken pics for Smyths so keep an eye on there facebook page for pics.

Advertisement