Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toronto jobs

Options
  • 25-09-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

Are there any legit toronto jobs out here,everyone wants to pay off the books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

what kind of work are you doing? everyone in Alberta is very legit and refuse to do cash in hand jobs. I had heard Toronto was the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yeah what kind of work are you looking for? ive never actually heard of anyone paying off the books here. it's a very, very straight country in that respect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

In order of prefence, teaching 2nd level(hold arts degree) office work (worked in revenue) retail (was manager in retail outlet in dublin). Checking mainly in missisagua.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I thought when you said paying off the books you were looking for work on sites or in construction.

Teaching i believe is very difficult to get into, with the fact you need a thorough background checks and a medical to work with kids.
    Retail & office work/temping, I thought would have been weekly paystubs and pay your taxes

for teaching i think you need an actual canadian teaching qualification - but there's pretty much no jobs to be had unless you go up north anyway

retail i'd be amazed if people were offering to bring you in off the books to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks guys,but has anyone info on vacent jobs in office or retail in missisauga or gta.

Advertisement