Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan Friendly in Galway?

Options
  • 25-09-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi!

I just moved to Galway and I was looking for any vegan friendly cafes and restaurants? Anyone in the area know of any? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sav1980

Hi, Saw this on vegan ireland facebook recently :

La Salsa (11 Mary St, Old Town, Galway) , have a wide range of tasty vegan options. Choose from Vegan burrito meal, Vegan Nachos, quesadilla, tostados, and taco fries with beans, veg and salsa. :-)

-The Kitchen on Quay St has several tasty vegan options :-)

-Golden Rickshaw on Mary st does a nice Tofu- mixed veg stir fry- Ask for boiled rice with it.

-Shake Milkshake bar in the Eyre SQ shopping centre does several tasty vegan milk shakes Choose from Choc-pepperment, Figroll, Ginger nut ,different fruit flavors. Also does Vegan Ice cream..

-Vina Mara restaurant, 19 Middle St, Galway have a tasty vegan option every day.

-Food for thought on Abbeygate st has a vegan option ( Vegan Shephards pie)

-The Galway Roast coffee shop on Shop st. does delicious large soya cappucinos and other veganised coffees.

-Java's ( cafe- abbeygate st) do vegan soya cappucino and other coffees.

-Da Tang Noodle House ( Middle St, Galway) can do three courses for vegans.

-WA CAFE, beside the docks, has delicious vegan sushi and vegan miso soup if somebody's into sushi

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gradlife

Hi! Thanks for that! I had a amazing vegan blueberry muffin and soya latte in Dylan's on abbygate street today. Better than any coffee shop I've tried in Dublin! Is that the same as Java's?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sav1980

Lucky you! Sounds like there's lots of options in Galway - much more so than here in Limerick. There's as much chance of finding a unicorn down here as finding a vegan blueberry muffin.:D

Advertisement