Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to do well in business

• 25-09-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

So can people tell me how to do well in business i got a C2 in higher level this year maybe to bring that up to a B1 or that thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

You are repeating I guess? My teacher just told me that you must be able to link all the chapters together, evaulate and use bullet points for your answers to achieve a decent grade in Higher Level business.

Just practice exam papers and once you get the hand of them you'll be able to beat the system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    You are repeating I guess? My teacher just told me that you must be able to link all the chapters together, evaulate and use bullet points for your answers to achieve a decent grade in Higher Level business.

Just practice exam papers and once you get the hand of them you'll be able to beat the system.
    I am repeating, would using state explain example be adequate ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

aarond280 wrote: »
    I am repeating, would using state explain example be adequate ?
    Aye that as well helps to get good marks for each questions but try to link some keywords related to the question from other chapters which they want you to do to earn the A1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Honstly i got the b1 and i really just sat down and learned the book! i did some exam paper questions but not alot , i'm fine with theory so i just sat down and went chapter by chapter learning theory,knowing all the definitions and examples there's nothing else to it.

Advertisement