Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 problem

Options
  • 25-09-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I've tried three headphones now and the problem is still there.

Basically, music is louder in the left ear. It's the same when I plug any headphones into the laptop and play a song in Zune. Is there anyway to adjust the volume balance? I can solve the problem on the laptop by adjusting the balance, but I can't seem to find it in Windows Phone 7.5.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I don't believe there is unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Could it be the jack contacts in the phone? Don't really want to open it up to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Daniel S wrote: »
    I've tried three headphones now and the problem is still there.

Basically, music is louder in the left ear. It's the same when I plug any headphones into the laptop and play a song in Zune. Is there anyway to adjust the volume balance? I can solve the problem on the laptop by adjusting the balance, but I can't seem to find it in Windows Phone 7.5.

Any ideas?

I don't understand the bit I've highlighted above.

Is it just in the phone that it happens? Or is it the same through the laptop/zune?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Have you any device that doesn't have the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I haven't anything else to try it on. I'll try one of the library computers later in college with each of the headphones. I really hope it's the headphones, even though one of them is brand new.

• Advertisement
Advertisement