Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Warden

• 25-09-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the number to get in contact with the Dog Warden for Limerick City?

I've been searching everywhere online to report some dangerous dogs and can't find a number.

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

061 30 16 04

http://www.lcc.ie/Veterinary_Services/Stray_Animal_Control/

If the dogs are posing a serious threat to people or livestock, then I would suggest calling your local garda station asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Kess73 wrote: »

If the dogs are posing a serious threat to people or livestock, then I would suggest calling your local garda station asap.

Thanks for that - they are out all night barking and barking and they snapped at my husband as he was cycling home just a little while ago. I live on a small estate and they are pooing everywhere - noone is looking after them at all.

I'm not sure the Gardai really cares as I've contacted them before but I'll give the Dog Warden a call in the morning.

Advertisement