Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy 3G Transformer Pad

• 26-09-2012 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I'm looking to buy one of these but I want a 3G version. I found a wifi version at PC World. If I can't get it in a store in Dublin, any ideas where I can buy it online?

Edit: I'm looking for either the 700 or 300 models.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭dinneenp

3bs wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy one of these but I want a 3G version. I found a wifi version at PC World. If I can't get it in a store in Dublin, any ideas where I can buy it online?

Edit: I'm looking for either the 700 or 300 models.

You can probably get it somewhere in Ireland but I struggled to find anywhere.
    I got a present of the wifi version but just presumed that it would have 3G.
    Is it just me or is the price difference between 3G and WiFi sheer rip-off?
    A mobile can be as cheap as €30 and have 3G so why is it about €100+ for a tablet. It seems like the early days of mobiles when they charged massive prices for calls or hotels for wifi charges...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 3bs

dinneenp wrote: »
    You can probably get it somewhere in Ireland but I struggled to find anywhere.
    I got a present of the wifi version but just presumed that it would have 3G.
    Is it just me or is the price difference between 3G and WiFi sheer rip-off?
    A mobile can be as cheap as €30 and have 3G so why is it about €100+ for a tablet. It seems like the early days of mobiles when they charged massive prices for calls or hotels for wifi charges...

I can't find one yet to even tell if the price difference is worth it or not! :(

Advertisement