Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steel toe runners? DUBLIN

• 26-09-2012 4:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Anybody know we're sell steel toe runners the boots just don't do it for me. Walking around a warehouse all day so going for comfort and looking for the runner. I'm in Dublin north side and would need a pair ASAP so any quick replies would be greatly appreciated. Seen a few sites that sell them but before I order just thought I'd check here get them quicker!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Arco safety in Ballymount should have them. You can check there website to see what stock they have

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Anybody know we're sell steel toe runners the boots just don't do it for me. Walking around a warehouse all day so going for comfort and looking for the runner. I'm in Dublin north side and would need a pair ASAP so any quick replies would be greatly appreciated. Seen a few sites that sell them but before I order just thought I'd check here get them quicker!

Lidl and Aldi sell them,still had some in stock the other day (sizes 7 and 8).

If thats any use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

paddy147 wrote: »
    Lidl and Aldi sell them,still had some in stock the other day (sizes 7 and 8).

If thats any use to you.

Would be a 10... Thanks but prob would have gone lookin for them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I know that Brixworkwear in the north have some very nice safety shoes, free postage here as well.
    I have no affiliation but thought it might be handy.

Advertisement