Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hogan opposses housing travellers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

8:23 a.m...Too early to get the popcorn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

They've a harse outside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Instead he is going to give each of them a house so I can earn more from the household charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I know that family and you don't want them living anywhere near you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I know that family and you don't want them living anywhere near you.

why not?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Slurryface wrote: »
    Fair play to the council, this is surely a perfect example of gross abuse of power by big Phil.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/hogan-request-to-council-not-to-house-traveller-family-ignored-3241322.html

That may be, but article doesn't mention whether the land their horses are in is theirs or not. No smoke without fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

eviltwin wrote: »
    why not?

If I gave a reason it would be spun into an anti traveller rant by someone on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Phil acted on complaints from locals, this family have a history of anti social behaviour. Tbh I would lobby my TD if I knew an anti social family were being housed near me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Slurryface

Phil acted on complaints from locals, this family have a history of anti social behaviour. Tbh I would lobby my TD if I knew an anti social family were being housed near me.
    Have you a link to your claim that the family have a history of anti-socialbehaviour, I'm sure the local council would not have housed them if that was the case.
    Either way this thread is about gross abuse of power by the Minister of the Enviroment attempting to pervert the local authority housing system, which his dept is in charge of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Phil acted on complaints from locals, this family have a history of anti social behaviour.
    Which the family deny.

I think it's best if we leave this one here, tbh. I can only see it going one way.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement