Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiracy Theory?

• 26-09-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

I have Vodafone BB at home and for the second time this year Eircom have rang me asking me to go back. Both times they have rang me my broadband went down for the night at 12.10am... coincidence?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Danno wrote: »
    I have Vodafone BB at home and for the second time this year Eircom have rang me asking me to go back. Both times they have rang me my broadband went down for the night at 12.10am... coincidence?

I would say yes, most definitely a conspiracy theory, but you seem to be wise to their sabotage attempts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Tell eircom to feck off annoying you, and see if this has any effect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

zef wrote: »
    Tell eircom to feck off annoying you, and see if this has any effect.

Told them only to come back to me if they can beat Vodafone on price...

I already pay €45 p/m to Vodafone. Eircom wanted to give me an "offer" of €45 p/m for the first 6 months and then €50 p/m thereafter. :rolleyes:

They offered to cut the second bill by €30 considering I have a DSL router.

Then I looked into download allowance... Vodafone 40gb, Eircom 10gb!!! :eek:

I asked her why on earth would I go for that? Cue the answer... because we are the best Phone company in Ireland... really!

The little threat of "if anything happens your line we guarantee to have it sorted in 48hrs - you won't get that with any other provider!" didn't sit well with me at all at all. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Danno wrote: »
    I asked her why on earth would I go for that? Cue the answer... because we are the best Phone company in Ireland... really!

:

You get study hub too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement