Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The eternal rains of hell

Options
  • 26-09-2012 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

Hey , I know long range weather forecast is supposed to be a difficult task. I'm just wondering if any of the learned weather experts on this forum can offer a glimmer of hope that we might see an end to this cursed rain or that we might be so lucky as to have some cool , dry weather?. I'm generally against such things but weather modification is actually looking like an attractive prospect.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's been relatively dry in the west. You should consider moving :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Wolfe_IRE

Seanachai wrote: »
    Hey , I know long range weather forecast is supposed to be a difficult task. I'm just wondering if any of the learned weather experts on this forum can offer a glimmer of hope that we might see an end to this cursed rain or that we might be so lucky as to have some cool , dry weather?. I'm generally against such things but weather modification is actually looking like an attractive prospect.

Looking drier from around Wednesday of next week, Seanachai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did anyone see the news from Yorkshire today? :eek: the main road through a village just disappeared leaving a small apartment block partially supported only by the piles driven into the ground when constructed! Quite a sight but clearly not quite the right site for building.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭J6P

mike65 wrote: »
    Did anyone see the news from Yorkshire today? :eek: the main road through a village just disappeared leaving a small apartment block partially supported only by the piles driven into the ground when constructed! Quite a sight but clearly not quite the right site for building.

article_1bde21d5bfcdcc74_1348601319_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Wolfe_IRE wrote: »
    Looking drier from around Wednesday of next week, Seanachai.

Hi Wolfe_IRE, what makes you say that? It's just that it's my wedding Friday week in Galway and just hoping for lack of downpour at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

mike65 wrote: »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-19739824

Looks like the culvert wasn't being maintained due to a landownership dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rowz

Seanachai wrote: »

Look out the ****ing window,?

Advertisement