Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the ****tiest thing you've ever done to a decent human being?

• 26-09-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

I was playing a game of chess in an inter-schools competition once against this lad from Gonzaga. He had made his move but had forgotten to hit the clock. I then proceeded to pretend that I couldn't figure out my next best move. I was rubbing my temples as his clock ran down.

Worst thing was, after twenty minutes, he asked me if I'd like a cup of coffee!

I knew exactly what I was doing. If ever victory tasted like ashes it was that day.

So, AHers, when have you behaved like a louser?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Pissed in my chess opponents coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Broke three of a guy's ribs trying to save him from choking.

Didn't work. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Quite literally, leaving an upper decker at a house party.

The party was sh!t, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Anal sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ate them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

stole someones charizard.

still keeps me up at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Gave my frail granny a lottery ticket with last weeks winning numbers telling her we won the euro millions. She got a heart attack, I inherited her house.

It's not funny if you make it up lads.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You know the one when you were a kid, gang of ye hanging around but one fella wouldn't be very much liked so ye'd all spin the yarn about 7pm of "Yeah I'm heading in now" and everyone would say the same but 5 mins ye'd appear back out on the street cos everyone was in on it apart from the fella ye didn't want to hang around with.

Then you'd look up and see his sad face in the bedroom window looking out after realising what little shits we really were....not nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Drank a little diabetic girls lucazade...

i'm gonna rot in hell :(

• Advertisement

Left a few 'beads' of piss on somebody's toothbrush!

I was apoplectic with rage that morning and revenge was the only thing in my mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

I didn't like a kid, so I ground his parents up into chilli and fed it to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

kfallon wrote: »
    You know the one when you were a kid, gang of ye hanging around but one fella wouldn't be very much liked so ye'd all spin the yarn about 7pm of "Yeah I'm heading in now" and everyone would say the same but 5 mins ye'd appear back out on the street cos everyone was in on it apart from the fella ye didn't want to hang around with.

Then you'd look up and see his sad face in the bedroom window looking out after realising what little shits we really were....not nice!

:(

I was that boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    :(

I was that boy.

We know.
    Left a few 'beads' of piss on somebody's toothbrush!

I was apoplectic with rage that morning and revenge was the only thing in my mind!

Why, did they stick the toothbrush up your arse instead of the usual finger? I'dve felt... violated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

"Just the tip"

Confab wrote: »
    Why, did they stick the toothbrush up your arse instead of the usual finger? I'dve felt... violated.

Eh, I don't piss thru my arse, rusty water the odd occasion but never piss

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

one morning when the missus was asleep i put a good bit of deep heat cream on her "lady bits".after about a minute she woke up screaming and jumping all over the place.i thought it was hilarious at the time but after a bit of reflection it was probably a bit of nasty thing to do.although she does laugh about it now.

mr bungle. wrote: »
    one morning when the missus was asleep i put a good bit of deep heat cream on her "lady bits".after about a minute she woke up screaming and jumping all over the place.i thought it was hilarious at the time but after a bit of reflection it was probably a bit of nasty thing to do.although she does laugh about it now.

Jaysus you had an opportunity for a hot ride there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Told her on first date, we'd go steady to get the ride.

Next morning used the, 'its not you, its me line' and broke it off again.

I'm not proud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I led two homicide detectives on a massive manhunt for me when I went on a killing spree and justified my crimes as absolution for the world's ignorance of the Seven Deadly Sins. One of them really got his commupence when I left him a "present" after they eventually caught me- his wife's head in a box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

mr bungle. wrote: »

Jaysus you had an opportunity for a hot ride there.
    i would had to let her cool down for a while,physically and mentally!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ghandee wrote: »
    Told her on first date, we'd go steady to get the ride.

Next morning used the, 'its not you, its me line' and broke it off again.

I'm not proud.

First date? Going steady? Where were you, degrassi high?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

Where To wrote: »

Is he dead??

:eek:

Is he dead??

:eek:
    Yep.

/threadspoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Cut a guy's finger off once.

We were young maybe 11 or 12, playing marbles. A marble went down the drain so we lifted it up to retreve said marble. Matey puts his arm down whilst i hold drain cover, couldn't hold it anymore so i dropped it and caught his hand.

Severed the top of his middle finger off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

I went to a very militant national school. An English fella started one of the years who made a habit of wearing rangers jerseys and taking the piss during Irish history lessons. He got expelled in a few months.That's all I'm saying.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Yep.

/threadspoil.

Then I don't think he minds about the broken ribs.

(RIP man I didn't know)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Alabama Hotpocket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

guppy wrote: »

Unless he eventually swallowed whatever it was & then died of a punctured lung.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Gauss

I kneed a slightly special kid in the balls in school. Connected true and sweet. Poor bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

barryfitz wrote: »
    Alabama Hotpocket
    I just googled that (Binged it actually) and there appear to be two different meanings to it. One is where you put Deep Heat or something on the outside of your condom and the other, well I don't believe the other one is a real thing.

guppy wrote: »

Unless he eventually swallowed whatever it was & then died of a punctured lung.
    Na it was the steak what done it. Still the ****tiest thing I've ever done though.

Advertisement