Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet/tropical fish shop sligo

• 26-09-2012 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

hey was just wondering how many pet shops/tropical fish shops are in sligo.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

There's the pet shop opposite the sligo park hotel, connaught gold has a pet shop, petstop is up in the retail park, I'm not sure if spar on the bundoran rd still has a petshop at the back of it. I think that may be all of them. What are you looking for in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 aaron devers

thanks zapperzy.well i wanted to see what kind of cichlids are up their.i will be in sligo friday and wanted to no how many shops up their as i only no of one,the one at spar.im looking for a certain type of rock to,sandstone like,but with holes...........dont no how to upload a pic.

Advertisement