Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to get eMobile phone unlocked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Hi Tony,

I now see how ineffective this "Talk to" forum is.

On Thursday 11th of October at 14:24 a text was received from emobile customer care asking to contact them. Contact was made and the unlocking code was received. The phone is now unlocked. You and the girls on emobile's support forum don't even know this has happened and it shows that there is an huge communications problem between you, as forum support personnel, and your "unlocking team".

Tony this has been a disgusting experience. The amount of time and effort I had to put into this is unbelievable.

My wife is still on your network and luckily her phone was unlocked some time ago by O2 with one phonecall. She will join me soon on Tesco Mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Fungus wrote: »
    WestWicklow1 - Complain to Comreg and link to this thread in your complaint.

@Fungus - Thanks for your advice. I certainly would have considered it if it had not been resolved.

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Tony,

I now see how ineffective this "Talk to" forum is.

On Thursday 11th of October at 14:24 a text was received from emobile customer care asking to contact them. Contact was made and the unlocking code was received. The phone is now unlocked. You and the girls on emobile's support forum don't even know this has happened and it shows that there is an huge communications problem between you, as forum support personnel, and your "unlocking team".

Tony this has been a disgusting experience. The amount of time and effort I had to put into this is unbelievable.

My wife is still on your network and luckily her phone was unlocked some time ago by O2 with one phonecall. She will join me soon on Tesco Mobile.

Hi WestWicklow1

Apologies for the delay in providing you with the unlocking code, while it does take up to 10 days this case has gone on too long.
    I can see that Grainne did escalate this for you on two occasions and responded with following on our forum 'I have escalated this onto the unlocking code team again and I have requested to be inputted in all correspondence with Samsung'.
    In this case, as you specified above, the customer received a text to advise this had been done, before any notification was received by us. This is the normal procedure when requesting unlock codes from phone manufacturer.. The customer will be advised and not the requesting agent.

I am happy to read that this has been resolved and regret it was not done so within the set time frame..
    I understand you have moved from our network but should you have any further query please do let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement