Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Innovations Tornado Grenades (timer)

Options
  • 26-09-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale are two(2) Airsoft Innovations Tornado Grenades (timer), with pins, the asking price is €50euros per item (1 Grenade + 1 pin set)

These Grenades are like new & have not been used since they were bought last year, there are no known faults, damage or missing parts from these items

Also, there is one(1) bottle of AI oil available, this item is free with the first sale

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash & Paypal are acceptable methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi,

I will offer asking for 1 grenade,

Can meet in Naas as last time if acceptable.

Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Airsoft lady

For sale are two(2) Airsoft Innovations Tornado Grenades (timer), with pins, the asking price is €50euros per item (1 Grenade + 1 pin set)

These Grenades are like new & have not been used since they were bought last year, there are no known faults, damage or missing parts from these items

Also, there is one(1) bottle of AI oil available, this item is free with the first sale

Postage, collection or delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

interested in one of the grenades if meet up is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Hi,

I will offer asking for 1 grenade,

Can meet in Naas as last time if acceptable.

Let me know.

Can do, will be going that way tomorrow afternoon and please send me a PM for the details

Cheers :D

interested in one of the grenades if meet up is possible

That depends on where abouts in Kildare you are?

in newbridge can meet in naas or that

• Advertisement

in newbridge can meet in naas or that

Naas would be good, are you also taking these?:

2. Star M4 PMAG's (75 Round) x 10 is €50euros

From here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765156

Plus, for the item or items you are interested in, can you please make an offer

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey Dude,

If we can meet in Naas after 7:00pm then both meets can be concluded.

Let me know.

Naas would be good, are you also taking these?:

2. Star M4 PMAG's (75 Round) x 10 is €50euros

From here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056765156

Plus, for the item or items you are interested in, can you please make an offer

Cheers :)
    lol sorry SEAL`s yes im interested in the star mags also offering asking for the Grenade will offer the 50.00 on the mags depending if they fit my hop chamber upon inspection as my RIF is funny like that sometimes.

lol sorry SEAL`s yes im interested in the star mags also offering asking for the Grenade will offer the 50.00 on the mags depending if they fit my hop chamber upon inspection as my RIF is funny like that sometimes.

Excellent, to PM's for the AI Grenade, if you offer asking for the mags on the other thread, I'm more then happy for you to inspect them before handing over any funds

How does that sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Lance-kun

€100 for both and can collect from Dublin.

• Advertisement

Lance-kun wrote: »
    €100 for both and can collect from Dublin.

Excellent offer, unfortunately they are both sold, one has already been collected and the other is due for delivery in person shortly

If you wish, you can go 2nd in line for the last grenade and if the sale cannot be completed with Airsoft lady, I'll let you know

How does that sound?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Lance-kun

Sounds good thanks :D. Guess I was too late to the thread.

Excellent offer, unfortunately they are both sold, one has already been collected and the other is due for delivery in person shortly

If you wish, you can go 2nd in line for the last grenade and if the sale cannot be completed with Airsoft lady, I'll let you know

How does that sound?
    im still good to go to meet on Monday Seals :)

All items have been sold biggrin.png

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Advertisement