Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best USB Dongle around on the market?

• 26-09-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

As sbove

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

As sbove

The best dongle is my USB storage key

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

I mean USB Dongle for broadband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

I mean USB Dongle for broadband

There's no such thing, each midband company has different coverage in different places, it depends on how many other users are using the system at the same time and so on. In other words midband does NOT deliver any form of reliable internet access.

Get a few on trial and see if they work in your area and if you find one that works NOT NOT TELL your neighbours

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Shazer01

As sbove
    Huawei e586. Best MiFi hotspot around but as previously stated, connection, speed etc depends on primarily howclose you are to a mast. Also on how many people in your locality are using the same network. Most MiFi providers give you a Weeks trial. It's also worth noting these devices are modems and not routers so port forwarding is not possible.

Advertisement