Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have to wash again after dryburning?

Options
  • 26-09-2012 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

After cleaning the atomizer, I dry-burn it until the coils glow red. Most tutorials I've checked out leave it at that, but some people say the process leaves leftover ash, which requires you to do the whole washing process all over again. Seems like a pain in the hole.

What do you folks do?

Thanks

Also, can Mini Nova coil heads be used on the vision v3????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Thats a mini vivi nova head, just like the pic

minivivinova.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i just blow the ash off...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

Yeah I just edited my original post after I found out that it's for the nova! Now you look like you're in the wrong thread. Hehe... Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

for my kanger i dry burned it a few times and there was a smell of burnt on it. i blew into it but that didnt take away the smell. i soaked the head in vodka for a few hours and dried it out and it got rid of the smell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

How about soaking it in Isoproypl (sp?) Alcohol? The stuff you get in the chemist...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Allah_ wrote: »
    How about soaking it in Isoproypl (sp?) Alcohol? The stuff you get in the chemist...

Asked the sister who works in a science lab. she said that as long as you rinse it off after its been steeping in the isopropyl alcohol and then dry it you should be fine.

Advertisement