Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit bill payment

Options
  • 26-09-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I switched my direct debits to a new bank recently, received the letter from my old a/c listing 2 Electric Ireland DDs (well ESB actually) and as none are showing on the new a/c at the moment i would just like to verify that EI have received my new details from my bank before the DD is due to go out (just had this issue with my credit card company :mad: )
    Also i was wondering why there are 2 different listings under "ESB supply", they have the same OIN but a different originator reference.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi chasm,

If you PM me your Electric Ireland account details I can have a look at this for you. Just to note, we recommend not sending your full bank account details by PM; if you do, make sure you cover at least half the numbers with asterisks. This should suffice for verification purposes.
    chasm wrote:
    Also i was wondering why there are 2 different listings under "ESB supply", they have the same OIN but a different originator reference.

This isn't anything to worry about - they just refer to different Electric Ireland bank accounts. If you have any other questions give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Thanks David, PM sent.

Advertisement