Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2013 DVD

Options
  • 26-09-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey guy new here kinda. I am in bit of a pickle, I got a CD key for the PES 2013 online however did not check if it was a digital download key or retail and guess what it was retail :( ... So I have a code however I am unable to play the game online as I need the original DVD (tried all possible ways around that and even came close but still no cigar).

I am using a slysofts Game Jackal that allows me to play games without CD's/DVD's however for it to work I need to start the game from CD/DVD initially. Was wondering if any of you are wiling to help by lending me DVD for a day (just the DVD dont need anything else)?. I am based in Clonee but could pick it up from anywhere around Dublin/Co.Dublin and drop of the next day or even the same day as I do need it literally for 15 minutes.

I owe you one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Scriptiee

31 views and no one up for throwing a helping hand :confused:

that sux big time ...

Managed to find a way around that so here it is for anyone that will end up in the situation like I did.

I got a Black Box repack of the game, and that allowed me to use my KonamiID to go online so here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

where did you buy the konami id from and how much ?

I got a retail cd-key from gamekeys4all for around €24

then you just create the konamiID and add the key to it in game

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kimo1191

Hi Scriptiee,

I have exactly the same problem. I created a konamiID but afterwards I didn't find where to add the key to the game. I don't know how to add the gameID.

Thx mate

• Advertisement
Advertisement