Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommee Tippee bottles. HELP!

Options
  • 26-09-2012 2:32pm

I have the Tommee Tippee anti colic plus bottles. At the end of the valve thing in the middle there should be a slit (see 1 min 31 sec into the video below). There is none in the bottles I have. Am I supposed to make a slit myself?
    Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJtlm6kOoM4

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They are brilliant bottles.
    I dug out mine there and had never noticed but they do have the slit at the end.

So you didn't have to do the slits yourself? I'll try to make slits myself. Thanks for the reply.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

no,they are in all of them.
    Are you sure there are not tiny slits in it? if not they maybe faulty or the newer ones just might not have them.
    Mine were bought 4 years ago..
    I wouldn't make them if they are not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Mine have slits too, the bottles are from around Jan 11.

Call Tommee Tippee, they are brilliant to deal with they'll ensure you have a correct batch.

Or return them to where you bought them.

Thanks for the replies. The bottles were bought in Ireland but I live in the Middle East :( I might call Tommee Tippee and see what they say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Mine had no slits in them at all. I read through the manual that came with the bottles and they said squeeze the rubber bit gentle and a slit should form. That didn't work for me!
    I just tipped a pointy knife through them and they slit perfectly. There is a line kind of pre made in them.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement