Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for someone to practice with

• 26-09-2012 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there I am a start up photographer and really interested in developing my skills as a photographer!
    Basically I am looking for someone like myself that is starting out and is interested in sharing trick and tips and maybe going on shoots!?
    I use a Canon camera and have a few lenses and a couple of tripods but no lighting equipment etc.
    If you think you might be interested or know of somewhere that would be a good place to develop my skills on the cheap please let me know!?
    I have done a few online courses and stuff so I know how to use my camera its fine tuning and practicing i am looking for!!
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I suggest you join a camera club in your area. Then you will meet a few that will be willing to share their knowledge.
    Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

you could also check out the photo buddies thread (tis around here somewhere) to see if there is anyone in your area, and watch out for the occasional photo walk organised on the forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 All_about_U

Have a look at this website. This might help.

http://www.lenssquare.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Keep any eye out here and also on photowalk.ie for photowalks, there is always a good mix of people and a great way to learn in the company of others. You also get to learn how different people see the same subjects.

Advertisement