Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nursing vests

Options
  • 26-09-2012 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen any reasonably priced nursing vests lately? Maybe on sale. Any I have seen are €20 which is so dear considering a normal vest top is only about €5. Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

No way would I spend €20 on a vest - I got the vests with the hidden support - they hold the breast pads perfectly, and a regular stretchy top over it. Top comes up, vest pulls down, and cardi over nipple until I have baby ready to feed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Did you try H and M?
    They usually sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

check out mothercare if there's sales on too.
    i'm going to invest in a "boob" hoody for winter, basically the hoody version of the nursing vests. and wear my normal double layer of vest top/ t shirt underneath .
    while i dont mind double layers with vest top/ t shirt when the weather is a bit warmer and the layers are lighter, i don't fancy trying to do that under a hoody and then trying to hold a big thick hoody up under my chin and nursing a wriggly toddler at theame time. recipe for flashing! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Tried h&m they don't seem to do vests now only tops with sleeves. Tried mother care but €19 so will have to wait for sale. Think I will just have to stick with the Pennys vest for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Look on ebay/adverts etc. I got a whole bunch of long and short sleeved nursing tops that worked out at about a fiver each online. Some of them are casual and some are really nice and could easily be dressed up for a party/nice dinner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement