Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Boxer dog and 2 pups

Options
  • 26-09-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

I found a Boxer dog and her 2 pups running around Loughboy today, trying to locate their owner. Will bring to the vets to see if microchipped this evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Any luck ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

No microchips on the dogs or no collars , but rang KCLR and left a notice.

The owner got in contact yesterday morning and they were returned soon after.

Please if you have a dog, make sure they have a collar with a contact number, and then make sure they have a microchip in case the collar falls off. It was pure luck that the 2 puppies stayed with their mother. I could't of minded 3 dogs for long and the next step could of been a shelter or the pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Did she run to her owner when he came to pick her up.
    Well done anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

There were very friendly dogs, I think they would of run up to the dog warden:)

Advertisement