Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speakers for conservatory

• 26-09-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My wall mounted conservatory speakers have given up the ghost and I am looking for a replacement. Trouble is that the room gets very hot in the summer. The previous speakers were an old pair of Arcam Deltas but the wood became quite warped.

Should I just got for something cheap and replace them every couple of years? If so, any suggestions for good sound for little money?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Brayboy wrote: »
    My wall mounted conservatory speakers have given up the ghost and I am looking for a replacement. Trouble is that the room gets very hot in the summer. The previous speakers were an old pair of Arcam Deltas but the wood became quite warped.

Should I just got for something cheap and replace them every couple of years? If so, any suggestions for good sound for little money?
    Have you looked at getting outdoor speakers? They are built for differences in humidity/temp so should be fine for a conservatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brayboy

That's a really good suggestion - thank you very much. I don't know much about outdoor speakers but will go explore.

Advertisement