Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's playing the Kazbar arthurs day ! Main act

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

fricatus wrote: »
    How fcuking cool is that...

Yeah it's really cool. I think I could have gone too but I had already committed to something else. Sure what can ya do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

nkay1985 wrote: »
    The Fun Lovin' Criminals.

deadly, any video clips?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Max Powers wrote: »
    deadly, any video clips?

I actually haven't seen any yet. Only a couple of pictures with Huey.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Turned up early and asked when is upstairs opening for the act yee won. Told "Sold out no tickets left". Asked what do you mean yee said on facebook turn up to see. Was told "Ya but people were phoning so we just started taking names on the phone and we are full now".
    Really thats great. People who werent even there for the cheers or early for a few drinks but phoned so they get in despite no mention online or on radio or anywhere. Its who you know methinks. Compare this to somewhere like the Old oak Cork which has been saying for at least 4 days a Major International Act register with us and names picked at random and getting a load of publicity over it. A bit of marketing and kazbar would have had the most successful day in deise history. Instead no marketing, phone only and taps covered. Terrible all round.

Some ranting on Facebook about it, full of WLR and Beat staff.
    Wonder how many of them actually drink there.

Advertisement