Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CENTRAL HEATING - NOT WORKING DOWN STAIRS .

• 26-09-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

HI, JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME.
    WHEN I TURN ON HEATING IN HOUSE ITS ONLY COMING ON UPSTAIRS. I KNOW THERE IS TWO SWITCHS THAT YOU CAN TURN IT ON UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS AND I HAVE TRIED THEM BUT IT STILL WONT COME ON. I THINK IT SOMETHING TO DO WITH THERMOSTAR DOWNSTAIRS?

DON'T FANCY CALLING OUT PLUMBER AS I THINK ITS A FAIRLY SIMPLE PROBLEM, JUST NOT SURE WHAT IT IS :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

SOUNDS LIKE A MOTORISED VALVE NOT OPENING, HAVE YOU NOTICED ELECTRICAL VALVES ANYWHERE ON THE SYSTEM ??? YOU CAN MANUALLY OPEN THEM.

PS, Not nice to shout ey.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 heltipp

opps so sorry was typing while child was trying to pull laptop off me.. sorry

to be honest i wouldnt even know what electrical values look like, what would i be looking for?

Advertisement