Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Bridges 02

Options
  • 26-09-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

it says doors open at 6:30.

What time would he be on at?
    what time would it be over?
    Can anyone recommend good handy parking in or around the 02?
    Would there be support in the way of comedian or what way does it work:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 scaletec

Ticket says show starts at 8.I couldn't be certain about warm up but I've never seen one with any of the comedy acts I've seen at the o2 . usually a couple of car parks operating off the quays there beside the o2 . Parked in there a few times and never a problem. Hope this helps.
    Enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

There's no support and he's onstage at 8pm, according to a tweet from MCD yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

blastman wrote: »
    There's no support and he's onstage at 8pm, according to a tweet from MCD yesterday.

Turns out there was support and he was on stage at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

I was amazed when I heard he was playing the O2. How many tickets do you reckon were sold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

I'd estimate 70/75% full

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭D.R Adams

So anyone who was there care to tell how it went?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭the_big_kahuna

Very impressive I thought. Funny man :D

However, who was the support guy? Couldn't catch his name. The Aussie dude. He was unbelievably funny :D Brilliant warm up act. The crash test dummy mask skit was pi55 funny!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sir_brunno

sir_brunno wrote: »

Cheers sir_brunno! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

brayblue24 wrote: »
    Turns out there was support and he was on stage at 9pm

You mean Twitter AND MCD can't be trusted? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Very impressive I thought. Funny man :D

However, who was the support guy? Couldn't catch his name. The Aussie dude. He was unbelievably funny :D Brilliant warm up act. The crash test dummy mask skit was pi55 funny!! :D

Yeah - that's Damo Clark. Used to live here, had a show on TV for a while. He's been touring with Kevin Bridges over in the UK too.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

First time I've seen Bridges live (saw his DVD a couple of times and bits and pieces from Live at the Apollo etc). I thought he was superb the other night, shame he didn't have the full house he deserved for it. Then again €39 + booking fees was a bit excessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was half thinking of going to see Kevin in Castlebar in December.... but couldn't warrant paying €35 a ticket.

Last time Dara O Briain played, he charged under €30 AFAIK.

However, the good reviews here is swaying me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Basq wrote: »
    Was half thinking of going to see Kevin in Castlebar in December.... but couldn't warrant paying €35 a ticket.

Last time Dara O Briain played, he charged under €30 AFAIK.

However, the good reviews here is swaying me.

There were at least two points where I was crying with laughter...he is a very funny guy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 SuloBulo

I had done a last min check to see if tickets were available and was offered great seats middle front?? Shame he didnt' sell out.

Would loved to have seen him - work committments prevented last min purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭passremarkable

when is he on again in eire and when?

when is he on again in eire and when?

December and December :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭passremarkable

December and December :D

Ha ha , well answered...do u no where?

Advertisement