Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for ANSWERING QUESTION!

Options
  • 26-09-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I was banned by andy_g for answering his question.
    He asked me if i would care to say where i was selling my airsoft gun, - to which i replied "no"
    I think it quite silly to advertise ON LINE to any and all where i - and the person buying my expensive airsoft gun will be, and at what time, i think anyone who does not see this as a prime opportunity for any would be criminal to

1) steal the airsoft gun, and -
    2) steal the money being tendered, - needs their head examined.

Am i the only person to see this logic? I am a moderator myself on two other international forums, and i think andy_g should be removed from his moderator responsibilities, or at least be given a taste of his own medicine for weilding quite a heavy handed ban stick.
    This is not only my opinion - it is the opinion of quite a few boards.ie users.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The OP has been sitebanned for a month for sending an abusive visitor message. If he wishes to resume this appeal when the ban expires he is entirely at liberty to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NOMISS

And what about the moderator? he asked me a question - which implies an answer is needed, i exercised common sense and replied "no" (that i did not wish to openly publish the where and when of a sale)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that the first step in the DR process is to have an exchange of PMs with the moderator. If it is not resolved after this exchange, please advise and we will go to step two.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement