Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navy trousers in waterford

Options
  • 26-09-2012 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get a pair of navy trousers for work? Ive been to pennies but they only seem to have black trousers. Not looking for anything too fancy or expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

Telco in Ballybeg have navy trousers for ladies €7,they only had black ones in the ardkeen store.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Heatons might have them either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Dont really have the time to go further than tesco poleberry or hypermarket. Also male trousers :pac: but will check out heatons. Do tesco's even do clothing for males?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The 'Tesco Extras' do except Ardkeen as it has a planning issue. New Ross has a pretty big men's dept.

They have these in Ardkeen for €9.50:

http://www.clothingattesco.com/invt/ep211047/

But they have a faint self stripe. (not flat navy colour)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

Anybody know where I could get a pair of navy trousers for work? Ive been to pennies but they only seem to have black trousers. Not looking for anything too fancy or expensive.

Try Tony Roche in Georges Court?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Peter France have them in the sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

Dunne's had navy trousers not so long ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Brad Pittman

Shaw's on the quay has everything you need

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Shaw's on the quay has everything you need

Yeah, I would have said Shaws or Fitzgeralds menswear

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

An Slua Muiri.

Door closing behind me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Surely if your employer insists that you wear a particular colour of trousers then that amounts to a uniform and hence the onus should and would be on the employer to provide said uniform, and not on the employee to firstly search the town looking for the trousers and secondly pay for it!!

Advertisement