Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something wrong with me

Options
  • 26-09-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Obviously. I ordered Orange de Sangre and ........

I don't like it . At all. Tastes like Calpol.I'm quite upset about it as it is pricey and apparently delicious, just not to me:(

Any takers? Or should I just mix it with menthol or tobacco till its gone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

dragona wrote: »
    Obviously. I ordered Orange de Sangre and ........

I don't like it . At all. Tastes like Calpol.I'm quite upset about it as it is pricey and apparently delicious, just not to me:(

Any takers? Or should I just mix it with menthol or tobacco till its gone??

I'll do a juice swap if your up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I'm up for anything.......:D Just a shame to mix it with other juices if someone else really loves it!

I'm up for anything.......:D Just a shame to mix it with other juices if someone else really loves it!

deal so, any particular flavors you want/like and I'll see what I've got

Elbow wrote: »

I love menthol but have LOADS of it, like sweet tobacco and fruity flavours.....was so excited to see it in this morninsg post, feeling a bit deflated.....

I love menthol but have LOADS of it, like sweet tobacco and fruity flavours.....was so excited to see it in this morninsg post, feeling a bit deflated.....

Have ya tried the strawberry lemonade from esi?

• Advertisement

Nope, I haven't.Sounds delish. Went for the Orange first as everyone was raving about it:rolleyes:

Nope, I haven't.Sounds delish. Went for the Orange first as everyone was raving about it:rolleyes:

Ok how about 10ml of strawberry lemonade, A sample of t-juices vamp vape, wingnuts vapefest Eire juice and some liqua apple

Ok how about 10ml of strawberry lemonade, A sample of t-juices vamp vape, wingnuts vapefest Eire juice and some liqua apple

Sounds great....but I have already a big bottle of the Liqua apple, love it!

Sounds great....but I have already a big bottle of the Liqua apple, love it!

I can swap it for some vampires kiss, fruity and menthol!

I can swap it for some vampires kiss, fruity and menthol!

I think we have a deal! PM ing you now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement