If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Ear Headphones with iPhone remote

Options
  • 26-09-2012 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I'm looking for a relatively affordable set of on ear headphones with iPhone remote functionality for commuting. I was originally looking at the AKG K451 but I'm undecided. Are there any Audio Technica ATH-WS55i left? How much would a set cost incl. delivery to ROI? Boardsies deals very much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Cjlawor.

The AKG451 are a fantastic headphone currently priced at £69.48
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/headphones/akg/k451/akg-k451

The Audio Technica ATH-WS55i are now finished and listed on the website as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" with no more stock due to arrive. Sorry :(

The AKG's are in stock and shipping would cost £12.99

Any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Thanks Kenny. Shame about the Audio Technicas. The cost of postage is a deal breaker for me on the AKGs too I'm afraid but thanks for your help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.