Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever stolen someone's underwear?

• 26-09-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Or had it stolen on you?

I have a confession to make. When I was 14 a Japanese college student stayed in our house for a month or so. She was a good looking girl and me, being a horny teenager took an instant liking to her. One day I came home from school and was alone in the house. There was washing hanging out on the line, including several of her pairs of panties. I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to steal a pair :o.
    I ended up keeping them hidden in my room for about a year until guilt got the better of me and I threw them away.

A couple of years down the line and my Mam was doing some cleaning in my sisters room and finds a pair of boxers. My sister was only 13 at the time and my Mam was pretty certain she'd never had a fella over. Under questioning my sister confessed to having stolen the boxers from a friend of her's older brother, that she apparently had a crush on.
    So it seems underwear thievery runs in our family.

Alright, I've made my confession, now it's over to yous. Have you ever stolen someone's underwear? Did you get caught? Did you ever have underwear stolen from you? Any good stories?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Strange Family

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I do it all the time.

Those sweet profits should be rolling in any day now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Never stole underwear from anyone...I honestly don't see the deal with it....sure I've tampered with a few pairs of boxers belonging to the lads just for the laugh but that's it...

Yeah I've had jocks stolen from me... I'd rather not go into it haha :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭token56

Why would you want to steal it? As a reminder, as some perverted turn on?

Just seems oh so weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I've gone quite adept at removing girls' bras recently. Don't ask how.

But I've never had the urge to go as far as to steal them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Yep, one night stand keepsakes.

I once had a pretty impressive collection hanging in my car from the rearview mirror.

That is completely sad and my only defence was, it seemed alright at the time and I was a stupid kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

What a weird question, who hasnt??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

As a young bloke, you're told to build up a collection of girls pants. Have a drawer your bedroom to mark your success.

Imagine my embarrassment when I found out this was a metaphor. The police didn't press charges though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

There was washing hanging out on the line, including several of her pairs of panties. I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to steal a pair :o.

Can we stop calling them panties? They're knickers ffs, or french boxers even, but panties? No!

Fifty shades of fúck off! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is no point in stealing them op unless you were them as a spiderman mask and give them a right good sniff

and to answer the op, no i have never stolen a pair of bills

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I was seeing a guy for a while, he gave me his boxers to sleep in one night. I took them home.

Very comfy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

There was washing hanging out on the line, including several of her pairs of panties. I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to steal a pair :o.
    Wait...you stole a CLEAN pair! Why, what's the point of that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Wait...you stole a CLEAN pair! Why, what's the point of that?

Haha, yeah my 14 year old self was satisfied with a clean pair. I also didnt actually do anything with them. Just kept them hidden in my room and took them out from time to time to look at them. I was a weird teenager.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

No; but my sister certainly suspected me and my brother once...

think it was her boyfriend at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

Or had it stolen on you?

I have a confession to make. When I was 14 a Japanese college student stayed in our house for a month or so. She was a good looking girl and me, being a horny teenager took an instant liking to her. One day I came home from school and was alone in the house. There was washing hanging out on the line, including several of her pairs of panties. I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to steal a pair :o.
    I ended up keeping them hidden in my room for about a year until guilt got the better of me and I threw them away.

A couple of years down the line and my Mam was doing some cleaning in my sisters room and finds a pair of boxers. My sister was only 13 at the time and my Mam was pretty certain she'd never had a fella over. Under questioning my sister confessed to having stolen the boxers from a friend of her's older brother, that she apparently had a crush on.

Alright, I've made my confession, now it's over to yous. Have you ever stolen someone's underwear? Did you get caught? Did you ever have underwear stolen from you? Any good stories?

Durty, durty fecker! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I was searching for a dance tune from the early 90s, chorus went something like "I watched you hang your knickers on the line, knickers on the line".

Can't find it now so this will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

I fixed the OP for the sake of truth and clarity.

I have a confession to make. When I was 57 a Japanese college student stayed in our house for a month or so. She was a good looking girl and me, being a horny old man took an instant liking to her. One day I came home from the pub and was alone in the house. There was washing hanging out on the line, including several of her pairs of panties. I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to steal a pair .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

OP is this you??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Me and my mate robbed a pair of budgie smugglers of his older brother when we were about 14. We then put a streak of nutella chocolate down the inside of it and attached it to the flag pole of our secondary school. Was funny watching the caretaker poke them into a black bag on the monday morning, good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I was about to hit up with a guy a while ago and in such a rush to get going, I couldn't find a pair of jocks quick enough so headed out anyway. And after all was done and everyone was happy out I took his for the way home.

People say they like going commando, I hate it that much! No big deal, but they were nice CKs :D
    he was fine about it and actually more offered btw

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Knickers make great polishing cloths by the way. Buy them in a knicker shop though, don't knick them off a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

i honestly thought the o p was going to say that it turned out the japanese student had also robbed HIS keks cos she had a crush on him too !!!! im a romantic fool me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Can we stop calling them panties? They're knickers ffs, or french boxers even, but panties? No!

French boxers? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Or had it stolen on you?

OP's family have a singalong.......

OP and his siblings get some bit parts in a big movie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

In Japan, you can buy a girls pair of durty knickers from a vending machine !!! FACT !

In Soviet Russia, underwear buys you!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

ive posted this before here, but a few years ago a colleague of mine called over to my house. he went upstairs to the loo, but he didnt reappear after I heard the flush, so I went out to the hall to see what was going on- he was coming out of my room and stuffing a pair of my knickers into his pocket! he mumbled "don't mind me, I just do this" fairly shamefacedly and slunk off.

bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

OP if your going to steal a girls scrapes at least steal worn ones, what would be the point in a fresh pair.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Knicker robbing was so 2006 OP, seat sniffing is where it's at now!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Stealing is wrong, so I always return them after I've finished with them.

Dave! wrote: »
    Stealing is wrong, so I always return them after I've finished with off in them.

FYP

Never stolen a pair, but i have sneaked a peek.
    Can tell you a lot about the girl, if she has skid marks etc.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Yes! I have a partner in this. Between the two of us we'll sent this word packing. It drives me bleedin' mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Or had it stolen on you?

You forgot to add the bit about **** into the panties!

• Advertisement

mauzo wrote: »
    I was seeing a guy for a while, he gave me his boxers to sleep in one night. I took them home.

Very comfy!

Careful! Guys sometimes leave some of their sex milk in them so if you go rubbin' the button off yourself and get carried away BAM! pregnant. Pesky kid wantin' guys trapping girls.

rsole1 wrote: »

Don't worry, we all added that bit to the story ourselves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

No, but an old **** buddy let me keep a pair. she was getting dressed the next morning and i noticed them on the floor, "keep em" she said.

kfallon wrote: »
    Knicker robbing was so 2006 OP, seat sniffing is where it's at now!

:pac:

I'm a seat rubber. Anytime I sit down in a public space I always gently rub the seat to make sure it isn't dirty or wet (cinemas, train, restaurant, park bench etc.).

I notice that I raise a few eyebrows from my fellow passengers when the person beside me gets off the train and I, wanting their old seat beside the window, lean across rub the seat where their ass has just been, then sit down.

I sometimes notice it myself as I in the same instant that I tuck my knees in to let the person pass to get out, I'm rubbing their warm seat.

To be fair, the seat rubbing started after the time I sat at the back of the bus as a family got up moved from the back with one of their kids crying. I didn't notice the wetness immediately but when I got off the bus, their kid's piss had finally got through my jeans. Not nice.

rsole1 wrote: »

Down with panties. :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement