Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gorgeous SHELLAC Colour

• 26-09-2012 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Would any of ye girls be willing to have a quick look at this youtube vid and let me know if ye know what colour polish the manicurist has on-not the client herself...it's fab...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIW9cbZ-RRU

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Moved from The Ladies Lounge.

OP, this is a more appropriate forum for your query :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭another question

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Moved from The Ladies Lounge.

OP, this is a more appropriate forum for your query :)

Thanks mod, wasn't quite sure where to plonk it! cheers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You're very welcome:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Looks like Romantique to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is another video on youtube of the one you posted above and a few people suggest it is Romantique. Someone suggest that it is three coats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

Looks like romantique to me too. You do need at least three coats and make sure they are using a newish bottle (not one that's nearly finished as I fnd that leaves bumpy.). Lovely once applied correctly

Not shellac, but I'm using essence iced latte atm and find it v similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Bid08

this looks very like the colour I get on - Its a mixture of two diff very light pinks, its very pretty and gives more of a matt finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Bid08

I think its one coat of strawberry smoothy and one coat of Romantique

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Bid08 wrote: »
    I think its one coat of strawberry smoothy and one coat of Romantique

^ I think it's the above also.

Advertisement