Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contents cover for rental accomodation...

Options
  • 26-09-2012 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Nononsense.ie just quoted me 9000 euro a year to cover 10000 euro of contents....mmmmmmmm lemme think about that....

So where do i find the best contents cover for rental accomodation..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

I got mine from RSA through Cornmarket; cost me something like €130 for the year (works out at roughly a tenner a month) for I think up to €25000 cover, with items of less than €1000 not needing to be named on the policy.

Im sure the quote will depend on a number of factors, but I cant imagine it would cost any more than a few hundred at the most.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Nononsense.ie just quoted me 9000 euro a year to cover 10000 euro of contents....mmmmmmmm lemme think about that....

So where do i find the best contents cover for rental accomodation..?

What?! From my recent experience, No Nonsense are complete nonsense. The worst sales and customer service I've experienced for years. It's probably a typo they made on a form somewhere.

That said, I am with No Nonsense at the moment; it just took a while to get them to get my details right. Something like €140 for €30k. Was with RSA before, but their quote went up too much this year.

Advertisement