Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent Residency Help!!

Options
  • 26-09-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

So as most of you all know I took the plunge and took the boat like everyone else and headed for Toronto. I'm currently here 7months and I am absolutely love it. So much so, that I want to apply for PR. Only problem is I don't know if I qualify. I do have an Honours Degree in Marketing from home but the problem is that I havent been able to secure a job in that industry even through dedicated searches and connections. I'm currently an Assistant Manager at ZARA and I do have distant family relatives over here too. Could these relations sponsor me? or what are my other options? Please someone tell me I can get PR?

Comments

Advertisement