Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what time do gigs finish at in the academy

Options
  • 27-09-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Going to the temper trap on Tuesday next week and just wondering will I be able to see the whole gig and make my train? Any idea what time bands finish up at?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

candles_ wrote: »
    Going to the temper trap on Tuesday next week and just wondering will I be able to see the whole gig and make my train? Any idea what time bands finish up at?

Usually between 10.30-11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I had to leave a Republic of Loose gig there before because it just wouldn't end and that was midnight and I heard it went on for another hour after (and Shane McGowan showed up after I left!) but that was probably the exception.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Pretty much any gig I've been to or worked at there ends at 1030pm although there are exeptions.

Advertisement