Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I gamble on Strawberry Lemonade?

Options
  • 27-09-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

I've just over 25 euro I plan to spend on liquids from e-smoke Ireland tomorrow. I'm not really loving the tobacco flavors anymore (still going to get a small bottle of El Toro next week) so was going to try a few flavored juices. I was planning on getting a few of the cheap bottles, but I was thumbing through the review thread and noticed all the great reviews of Strawberry Lemonade.

If I get it, I'll only be able to get another small bottle of juice (it's only available in large bottles). Is it worth the risk? Does it taste that nice?

At the moment I have:
    RY-4
    El Toro Cigarellos
    New York Cheesecake
    Orange Ice pop.

Not a fan of the New York Cheesecake. I'm mainly Vaping the Orange Ice pop at the minute (although I don't think it tastes like a super split!).

Do I take the gamble and order the Strawberry Lemonade, or just get a few different juices?

(Just to add to this:I'm mainly vaping the El Toro for a Tobacco taste, but I find it very weak. Any suggestions on a small bottle of Tobacco flavor I should try as well?)

Should I get strawberry lemonade? 4 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

It's pretty good, but it's not as good as getting 4 x 10ml bottles of Wingnut's flavours and a sampler of the Puros.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I don't like Mint, and the rest of Wingnut's falvours seem a bit sickly. Kinda looking for an all evening vape, like I've been using the orange ice pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Would try a few different flavours at first and maybe get the strawberry lemonade next time. Try a small bottle of Vampires Kiss whatever else you get. It's amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

sept09baby wrote: »
    Would try a few different flavours at first and maybe get the strawberry lemonade next time. Try a small bottle of Vampires Kiss whatever else you get. It's amazing

+1, also consider pink tiger

Due to the poll results, and some of the great reviews, I went with the bottle of strawberry lemonade and a small bottle of pink tiger.

I have enough El Toro and RY-4 to keep me going on Tobacco juices until next week :)

Thanks for the input guys. I'll post in the review thread when I get to try it on Monday.

• Advertisement

Just tried Direct dripping for the first time so I could test the pink tiger. Definitely not the juice for me, unless I'm not doing this dripping malarkey correctly.

It just tastes like a weak spearmint (like an over-chewed Wrigley's) with a distant waft of strawberry on the exhale.

Is that what it should taste like?

(Coincidentally, I just popped my first atomizer...)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it depends so much on the atomiser you're using

was it LR or standard res, was it a 510 atty or a 306 atty, etc etc etc

even if it was a 510.. was it unbranded, was it a joyetech, was it an.. i dunno.. some other fancy ass 510 atomiser?

I had *no* luck at all with standard 510 drippers, I could not get on with them and I wrote off dripping as an option for so long until I got my RDA, then I got the phoenix, then the bulli and now i'm sorted with my bulli

rebuildables are kind of a different beast to standard drippers so I can't help you really as like I said, hated normal drippers.

Standard 510 atty. Just cleaned it and tried it with a juice that I know is lovely and stong (strawberry lemonade). Got **** all from it.

Feck stupid YouTube videos!

Looks like I'll have to clean out one of the T2s to try this stuff, kinda don't want to do that as I'm not sure I'll like the Spearmint.

the flavour of the juice will likely be pretty different in the t2 than in a 510 atty

306's are meant to be pretty decent for flavour but I couldnt get them to work properly either

*shrug* :)

maybe pick up a cheap phoenix from e-smokeireland and pick up some wick/wire from xandrey over on ukvapers, when you get it working right be a handy way to test out new juices

Yeah actually, I'll need to have something organised so I can test stuff without having to clean out a clearo, as I keep all three of mine full for swapping between flavours.

I'm a bit broke at the moment, is there something I can drip on and get a decent flavour from for less than 13 yoyos?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Pink tiger will taste different in the T2, the flavors I find get mellowed a little compared to dripping. What I get in the vivi's and T2's with pink tiger is very different vapes and never quite sure what I will get, sometimes you will get a slight fruity but not sweet inhale followed by a weak mint exhale. Sometimes it's just mint and sometimes a real nice raspberry will be the main flavor but always with a slight hint of mint, so yes it's slightly like a old chewing gum.

I like it as its refreshing but not sweet.

In a carto it's a different beast.

The price isn't a coincidence! I was looking to know if there was something a bit cheaper. I can nearly get 3 more Kangers for that price, and I ****ing love these!

Thanks for the info as well krissovo.

that's as cheap as you're going to get, unless you get someone to give you a rebuildable for free

At that price I might just pick up some more T2s. I can clean one out in five minutes, and with six of them, I'll have no issues changing around as I like :)

just on the topic of different atomisers and juices flavour

decided to break out wingnuts new york cheesecake for a whirl since it's months since I vaped it, and I never vaped it in my bulli

it tastes *so* ****ing different

lke... nothing at all like it tasted in my rda

in my rda I got a very very strong coconuty kind of vibe...maybe it was more biscuit/base than coconut but it was that kind of flavour.. and thats pretty much all I got in the flavour it was so strong

in my bulli.. I can taste... other stuff
    ive no idea what's in a new york cheesecake... but i think im getting strawberry? some sort of fruit anyway
    that original flavour is still there but it's much much more subdued.. it's a background flavour now and the other flavours can come through because of it

In the T2 I get a creamy strawberry with a distant biscuit taste in the background. I also pick up something 'chalky' or unnatural on the exhale that made me exchange it on the trade thread.

Advertisement