Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We sheeple need to wake up and listen to David Icke

• 27-09-2012 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

When are we going to cop the **** on and accept that we have been lied to? Our leaders and those calling the shots in Washington, London, Moscow, Tel Aviv and Beijing are shape shifting lizards who molest and drink the blood of children they kidnap

All the while plotting our enslavement as part of their new world order from the moon, a rock circulating our planet to untrained eyes, but proven to be an ancient spaceship by the genius Icke of which our NWO illuminati masters are sending out secret signals to control or minds and make us more accepting of our new NWO masters, those reptilian shape-shifting scumbags, tricking us into believing that they are just people like me and you!

Open your eyes people, all is not what it seems!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Thanks - but no thanks.
    I like sanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

RUN TO THE HILLS!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Eh ................ OK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

more like david tickle cause he makes me laugh ! am i right ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

All the while plotting our enslavement as part of their new world order from the moon

so both the Nazis and the NWO both have secret moon bases? It must be getting crowded up there with all those spaceships and solar panels and what not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

dttq wrote: »
    When are we going to cop the **** on and accept that we have been lied to? Our leaders and those calling the shots in Washington, London, Moscow, Tel Aviv and Beijing are shape shifting lizards who molest and drink the blood of children they kidnap

Okaaayyyyy.....:confused:

so both the Nazis and the NWO both have secret moon bases? It must be getting crowded up there with all those spaceships and solar panels and what not

There was me thinking they still had their secret base at Underland in the Antarctic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

God, i was quite drunk and despondent about the world and my life going to be tonight but this has put a smile on my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

he should of sticked to the snooker commentary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

He's mad but he probably saner than 90% of the people in the western world + guy makes a fortune!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I had a man crush on David Icke when he was on BBC, I wanted to be just like him.

Him and Chevy Chase. Christ I had crappy heroes as a youngfella.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

He has a point

He potted a red once

:pac:

...he probably saner than 90% of the people in the western world...

Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

What is mad is how likable and believable he is until you remember its total lunacy x10000000

Ive watched a bunch of his vids and I quite like the man, he is totally bat**** but I respect his balls and integrity in a padded room, banana custard kinda way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Reptilian shapeshifters. Meh, seems legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

David Ickes nonsense is too crazy even for our very own Run_to_da_Hills....and thats saying something! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Playing for Coventry can do this to people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

He's watching too much V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Biggins wrote: »
    Thanks - but no thanks.
    I like sanity.
    yeah, me too! what are you getting off him for christmas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

RUN TO THE HILLS!!!!!

You can't hide from the Illuminati, they know your every move and can track you down to the precision of half a millimeter using their state of the art satellite technology hidden within the moon. Icke is a ****ing genius, why can't people just wake up and see what's really going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

We sheeple need to wake up and listen to David Icke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Is there a more pretentious word than sheeple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

You can't hide from the Illuminati, they know your every move and can track you down to the precision of half a millimeter using their state of the art satellite technology hidden within the moon. Icke is a ****ing genius, why can't people just wake up and see what's really going on.
    Maybe there is a global elite controlling global affairs...

...what have you done outside of typing on the internet to change the world...

...anyway I'm off for a poo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

I heard fashioning a hat out of tin foil can block these satellites ,is this true ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

darwiniests and creationists....i'm sick of their reptillian agendas.

what kinda saddo wants to play with dinosaurs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

To the people that think icke is crazy..Baaaaaaaaaaaa cause thats what you are
    yes sheep, tunnel vision, one way street. wake up you fools see the light!

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

wee willy's pooped, after a storming set.. anybody got any sticky icke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I knew the Mooneys were up to something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

That's the guy who rides the lizard people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Is it 1991 again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Isn't he also the "genius" that says (-1)x(-1)=(-1) and that we've all been lied to about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

What !!! David Ike is bonkers ? surely this cannot be true. Ah well back to believing in Jesus.

yeah, me too! what are you getting off him for christmas?

More Baloney I expect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

• Advertisement

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Call me again in 30 minutes, I need another power nap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Playing for Coventry can do this to people.
    So, that's what happened. He saw the future - and it drove him to this. Poor man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

People who believe David Icke's hilarious ideas should be forcefully sterilised

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

In 1990 a psychic told him he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him so he could educate others

...........seems..............legit?

Wake up sheeple? The reptilians are rising?...........sounds like Watership Down 2 :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

On one hand we know the world is messed up and run by greedy corporations and everyone works them including governments - fine - but then to extrapolate that out to moon lizzard space ships.

Why? Why even bring this into the equation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Is there a more pretentious word than sheeple?

Well peep sounded a bit too camp.

The only problem I have with the shape shifting reptile theory, is that Jesus was just a regular guy and he got worshipped. If there were reptilian shape shifters, they wouldnt need to hide themselves. Simply reveal a few and they would get worshipped as well. The people would lap up what they say, and probably do what they want without all the secrecy.

If the moon is actually a hollowedout space ship, that would be awesome! Life would instantly be cooler. How fuppin cosmopolitan are we as a planet huh? We have the lizard people and one pimped out planet / spaceship!

I wish it was true now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

On on hand we know the world is messed up and run by greedy corporations and everyone works them including governments -

Do we? Sorry, must have missed that memo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Biggins wrote: »
    Thanks - but no thanks.
    I like sanity.

It's overrated tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Is it 1991 again?

Ah yes, and David appeared for the 1st time in a turquoise tracksuit claiming "I am the son of God" :))

I love his Moon theory though, I will ponder on that . . . .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 558 ✭✭✭OurLadyofKnock

I started looking around the comments - even a lot of his own fans are calling his lizard moonship idea embrassing.

The problem is the likes of Icke and Alex Jones are accountable to no one but their fans. No different than a priest at the altar of a church.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Glenn_Flinn

For anyone dumb enough for it not to be obvious: Icke is a blatant Mason shill.

He speaks 60% truth and 40% hogwash, in order to discredit the truth movement and misdirect the masses.

Humanity is under hypnosis. Spirituality may be the answer as Icke proclaims, but sitting around waiting for a sudden consciousness shift is futile. It'll never come without taking real action. Where are the plans for action? All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

If Icke was legit, he would reveal who is really behind all of this. He does mention zionism, but doesn't get to the bottom of who the forbidden group really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

For anyone dumb enough for it not to be obvious: Icke is a blatant Mason shill.

He speaks 60% truth and 40% hogwash, in order to discredit the truth movement and misdirect the masses.

Humanity is under hypnosis. Spirituality may be the answer as Icke proclaims, but sitting around waiting for a sudden consciousness shift is futile. It'll never come without taking real action. Where are the plans for action? All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

If Icke was legit, he would reveal who is really behind all of this. He does mention zionism, but doesn't get to the bottom of who the forbidden group really are.
    lololol:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

He even predicted Mayo would win the All-Ireland, what a lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Calibos wrote: »
    David Ickes nonsense is too crazy even for our very own Run_to_da_Hills....and thats saying something! :D

My arse it is.

I love the CT forum. RTDH has just been talking about the parallels between Obama and Hitler.

Including, I sh1t you not, that if you drop the moustache Obama and Hitler bare a physical resemblence to one another. You know, like Mila Kunis and Susan Boyle.:pac:

tbh I am of the honest belief that most of these lads do not actually believe their own stuff. More of a hobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

I think Icke had some kind of massive breakdown in 1989 (he says it was a time of personal despair for him according to Wiki) and this whole thing is a kind of false reality he has constructed to explain why his life may be in some kind of turmoil. Any time something doesn't go his way he can always say; "if the world was operating correctly, my life would be the way it should be". I have also heard many critics say that a lot of what he preaches, such as Illuminati cabal's and lizard men running the world may be based on nonsense like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and some have gone as far as to say it is just veiled anti-Semitism. Either way I doubt he cares, it's still preferable to be a rich laughing stock than a poor darling of intelligence.

• Advertisement
Advertisement