Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We sheeple need to wake up and listen to David Icke

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

His oxford debate was actually quite good, although I dont agree with everything he sas. It was on netflix as well so you may get it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0gNuGK8J3M

start at 12 mins for the actual film.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I love the CT forum. RTDH has just been talking about the parallels between Obama and Hitler.

Including, I sh1t you not, that if you drop the moustache Obama and Hitler bare a physical resemblance to one another. You know, like Mila Kunis and Susan Boyle.:pac:

Someone else in the USA was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago about Romney.
    There was uproar over posters that went up: http://imageshack.us/a/img571/9380/052612mitthitlerw438.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

This is a bad thing?

All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

O' the horror of them making love - not war.
    O' the shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

he made more sense when he was a goalkeeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

dttq wrote: »
    When are we going to cop the **** on and accept that we have been lied to? Our leaders and those calling the shots in Washington, London, Moscow, Tel Aviv and Beijing are shape shifting lizards who molest and drink the blood of children they kidnap

All the while plotting our enslavement as part of their new world order from the moon, a rock circulating our planet to untrained eyes, but proven to be an ancient spaceship by the genius Icke of which our NWO illuminati masters are sending out secret signals to control or minds and make us more accepting of our new NWO masters, those reptilian shape-shifting scumbags, tricking us into believing that they are just people like me and you!

Open your eyes people, all is not what it seems!

Your post has been reported to our reptillian overlords, your internment and re-education will follow shortly.

Have a nice day:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

My arse it is.

I love the CT forum. RTDH has just been talking about the parallels between Obama and Hitler.

Including, I sh1t you not, that if you drop the moustache Obama and Hitler bare a physical resemblence to one another. You know, like Mila Kunis and Susan Boyle.:pac:

tbh I am of the honest belief that most of these lads do not actually believe their own stuff. More of a hobby.

Mad as a box of spanners, that lad.

......I mean Hitler, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭purplepanda

Dyke is just using the "reptilian" label as a metaphor, making himself very rich in the process. I don't see any evidence of him using his undoubted wealth for potential future solutions & advancement in the world so far. :rolleyes:

That there are powers that exist at a higher level above mere politics, governments & corporations is a concept I tend to agree with.:D

Although I have never seen a reptilian "shapeshifter" myself :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

cock robin wrote: »
    What !!! David Ike is bonkers ? surely this cannot be true. Ah well back to believing in Jesus.
    Sure didn't he claim to be Jesus as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Why dont these people just write books or screenplays ? They come up with great stories but instead of selling them, making a few quid and living a nice happy life they believe the nonsense and waste their life going around trying to convince others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Biggins wrote: »
    Call me again in 30 minutes, I need another power nap!

I think it's a pretty hilarious phrase, tbh
    For anyone dumb enough for it not to be obvious: Icke is a blatant Mason shill.

He speaks 60% truth and 40% hogwash, in order to discredit the truth movement and misdirect the masses.

Humanity is under hypnosis. Spirituality may be the answer as Icke proclaims, but sitting around waiting for a sudden consciousness shift is futile. It'll never come without taking real action. Where are the plans for action? All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

If Icke was legit, he would reveal who is really behind all of this. He does mention zionism, but doesn't get to the bottom of who the forbidden group really are.
    Fucck off you, I luvs me canz

Scioch wrote: »
    Why dont these people just write books or screenplays ? They come up with great stories but instead of selling them, making a few quid and living a nice happy life they believe the nonsense and waste their life going around trying to convince others.

Aye, good old Ron L Hubbard!

Him and Icke if they ever got together, would have taken the Vatican for a jolly old reptilian, space invader ride!
    There again, Erich Von Daniken got there before them and failed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

Scioch wrote: »

david icke is not poor....he makes a lot of money spouting his cr@p.
    L.ron hubbard made a sht of money with his scientology bollox..he's even on record saying(before he came up with the idea) that if you want to make alot of money just invent a new religion....

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Silly billies...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

For anyone dumb enough for it not to be obvious: Icke is a blatant Mason shill.

He speaks 60% truth and 40% hogwash, in order to discredit the truth movement and misdirect the masses.

Humanity is under hypnosis. Spirituality may be the answer as Icke proclaims, but sitting around waiting for a sudden consciousness shift is futile. It'll never come without taking real action. Where are the plans for action? All I see is masses of dumb sheeple having sex and drinking alcohol.

If Icke was legit, he would reveal who is really behind all of this. He does mention zionism, but doesn't get to the bottom of who the forbidden group really are.
    But do you accept Jeebus as your personal saviour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Those bastards are as bad as the Catholic Church maybe David Icke is on to something.

Icepick wrote: »
    But do you accept Jeebus as your personal saviour?

My personal saviour is the AIB.
    Yea, I know... I'm doomed to burn in the bottomless pit of bailout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

It could be true - "David Icke" is an anagram of "Total Nutter" if you change all the letters and add some.:eek: Who knew??

Advertisement