Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA/MSc Human Resource Management

• 27-09-2012 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I have searched the archives but found little recent, relevant information about the above course/courses. I am quite interested in pursuing a career in, or at the very least finding out more about, Human Resource Management.

I know that there are a number of Masters Courses in various universities and I would be interested to hear from anyone who may have completed, or who may currently be undertaking, these courses.

I am looking to return to education in either September 2013 or September 2014 (hopefully the former). I have a 2.2 degree in a largely unrelated field (I know this won't help matters very much). Does anyone have any advice on what I can do in the meantime to better position myself to gain entry to a HRM course?

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭SpatialPlanning

Bump

Any Human Resource Managers out there? Or people who have gone through the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭taato

You could have a look at the distance/part time MA course delivered by the IPA (Institute of Public Administration), one of the streams is definately HRM. UCD award the degree so should be reputable enough.

Advertisement