Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HardwareVersand - is this normal?

Options
  • 27-09-2012 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I placed an order & paid Hardwareversand e900 on the 18th, they acknowledged payment on the 19th, and since then......nothing.

I emailed them on 25th (Tuesday) asking when my order would ship - no response.

Phoned them yesterday, phone answered by a German girl who had no English & told me to send them an email....!

Any idea how long these guys take to deliver/respond to emails etc?

Thanks,

FoxT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Took about four days to reply to my emails when I had payment problems. Was the gear in stock when you ordered? Best bet is to ring them and ask for an English speaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Actually I just got a reply from them this morning a few mins after I posted above. When I ordered, everything appeared to be in stock, but they are short 1 item...so I should have it next week.

Hadn't used them before, so always a bit nervous when you have to pay cash up front...

-FoxT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

All is good so! I had a feeling it would be stock, someone said here before it doesn't matter if they are out of stock after you order so long as they were in when you ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They're not the friendliest customer service departments to deal with, My mother board is back with them for the past 3 weeks, they don't let you know they received it or what's happening, when I asked them what's happening they just said be patient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

These pilgrims are slooooow!
    Placed order Sept 19.....fractal design mini arrived today, the rest hasnt been shipped yet. 3 weeks gone, looks like it will be at least 4 weeks before all the stuff arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Was it all in stock(green) when you ordered?

Advertisement