Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i download Photoshop / Dreamweaver CS5

• 27-09-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to download photoshop / dreamweaver cs5 from adobe ?

there latest release is cs6 and the serial keys i have are for CS5 ( I've got some for CS5.5 as well [ Big company - not sure where the disks are but they have the keys. ])

Please no warez or illege downloads links ;)

Are you able to download older versions ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 VINCWM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

Take a look around there FTP server, they should have the older versions there

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

VINCWM wrote: »

You must not have read my post !
    omega42 wrote: »
    Take a look around there FTP server, they should have the older versions there

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe

Thanks I'll have a look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Oh I found the dreamweaver disk so it's just Photoshop i need now ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Hmmm few PIRATES pulling into dublin BAY there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

somebody please correct me if I am wrong here but it doesn't matter where you download the software from as the license is what gives you the right to use it, so if you use a valid license key etc with the SW then you should have no issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

Yea that's true tommy, but if you download it from a untrusted site you run the risk of the software having a virus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

omega42 wrote: »
    Yea that's true tommy, but if you download it from a untrusted site you run the risk of the software having a virus

True that is always a risk but can be somewhat mitigated by using a good AV and http://www.sandboxie.com/

I'm not saying warez/torrent is the best way to go but maybe a mate etc has a cd copy you could use with your licence.. You'd honestly be surprised time amount of ppl that don't know that licence is really what your paying for when buying sw rather than the cd..

Advertisement